Friday, May 18, 2007

Happy 2Xth Birthday to HUI SIA

First of all, i would like to say "THANK YOU" for all the greetings leave in my comment box, so touching to have friends like you all :)

Like what i have said in my previous post, hubby does remember my birthday. He said Happy Birthday to me right after the clock shown 12am. But as for Jo, he didn't say anything though his papa asked him to say. Personally, birthday isn't a big celebration day for me maybe i didn't celebrate my birthday since young. So, no present also never mind..But, of course if i can receive one also good la...i always so greedy one! :) OK, dear, if you happen to read this, don't buy me birthday cake as the cakes here definitely not my taste, if you want to buy, buy it tomorrow in HK. About my birthday wishes...emmm..i know God can read my wishes in my deep inside, may God bless me in everything, Amen!

p/s: Comment closed as most of you have already greeted me on yesterday!