- When comes to comment blogs especially those with word verification on, i can feel how seriously of my torpid and sight failure, i can keep typing the words wrongly for few times till it's right.
- I can't think and count properly how much i have been earned and how much i have been used. Even just a simple calculation i also can't sort them out. I have to use paper and pen and do the calculation slowly else everything just seems messing up.
- I have shortness of brain cells, i forgot things every easily. I need a notebook to jot down what i wanted to do, even what i wanted to blog i also have to jot down.
- Hubby found me talked blurry and can't get my mind sometimes. I wanted to call Jo but ended up said another things. I wanted to take him water, but ended up i was the one who drank the water.
- I can't recall what i have read from blogs, i can't recall what i have written, i can't remember which blogs i have visited if i turn off my feedreader.
Did you experience these before? Pregnancy really brings a lot of side-effects for me. All of sudden i only realized that i am going to give birth soon, just 6 weeks to go, i managed to have this realization after reading mum-in-miri's blog, ya, time flies, i am going to be confined again after 6 weeks or even sooner. So far i have been suffered the first feet swollen and subsided (span was around 1 week at 31st week), now the second, still doesn't look like elephant's feet but i have outgrew my Nike shoes totally. Tummy prones to right side more, so i feel a bit weird when i am walking. Started to feel the jitter, started to recall what is meant by labour pain and started to worry how to handle a newborn baby without hubby along. Everything jammed up in my mind, i think i am suffering another hormonal changes again..