I went for my 35th week (exact is 35 weeks 4 days) checkup yesterday, registered myself at 8ish am and by the time to enter the gynae's room was about 2ish pm, though it's quite a long time to wait, at least i still able to consult doctor as i didn't make any appointment before. They accepted my sudden visiting as they know i am going to pop anytime.
my weight - 75kg (i am not sure how accurate of this figure since using the different scale again, but at least it shown that i have gained a bit of weight, that's great indeed.)
blood pressure - 110/70
urine test - a bit protein concentrated so have to drink more water
Baby's weight - 2.462kg
BPD (head size) - 92.5mm (about the 37th weeks size, so consider a big head baby like Jo again)
Foot size - almost 7cm (it's cute when i saw the baby's foot)
- So, doctor reckoned my baby's size will be around 3.3kg at my full term, more smaller than Jo (Jo was 3.65kg). She said i don't have any sign to show that i will have early delivery as my placenta still very clear, and the greatest new is i am able to have natural delivery due to the baby position and i have constant rehearsal of contractions (braxton hicks) now.
- My appetite still very good, and i barely feel the stomach stuffness now as the baby has gone down a bit.
- So far, i had suffered 3 times of feet swollen, so those old folks' tale was wrong as it says the baby will be popped out after 3 times of feet swollen. See, my baby still inside my tummy.
- Like to drink "Teh-C-Bing", at least drink one glass at the morning everyday during my breakfast.
- Other than "Teh-C-Bing", i drink one glass of Anmum too, just to prevent myself from cramp. So far this Anmum does help me to get rid of this irritating cramp.
- I have stopped taking Spirulina, but taking IG6 Colostrum (since 1 June) now as i heard people said it can help for weight gaining.
- I drink a lot of coconut water, almost once at every alternate day.
- I love to eat cheese snacks and peanut.
- Walk steadily now (no longer walking like a duck).
- Baby likes to press my bladder so i have frequent urge to go to loo, but actually just few "droplets" out. I hate this situation especially comes to night or during my outing.
- Cannot sleep at right side as i would feel dizziness like the whole house will turn and turn non-stop. Left side is ok but i still prefer to sleep at my right side though i always see the "stars". I am not able to get up if i sleep at back.
- Anyway, i am still look fit as nobody will believe i am almost can admit to hospital anytime.
- Had the tetanus injection today. I can't remember whether i had taken this jab during my first labour or not, so doctor recommended me to take the jab this time.
Oh, ya, my bag hasn't been packed yet, baby's Chinese name also is not ready and i haven't signed up the baby's cord blood saving plan as well. Anyhow, all these will be done soon by the coming week. My next appoinment will be on 21 June...only 30 days to go now..