Wednesday, December 24, 2008

21 weeks

I better blog this when i still have mood to write.

Today, is a Christmas Eve, and also marks my 21 weeks in pregnancy. I was asked by one friend why i seldom mention about my little beanie in my blog, well, actually i did but just roughly. Really nothing much to blog about my pregnancy, it seems so near and yet so far.

At 21 weeks: -
- I found new formed of stretch marks around my waist, sigh, been using the expensive anti-stretch-mark oil for quite a while, but it still can't conquer the nature formed of stretch marks. *sigh*
- I can't squat, if i do so, the tummy stretching will come tense and will lead forming more ugly stretch marks.
- Have serious back pain, the area is just behind my left breast. So i can't sit long hour without support cushion.
- Cramps, normally happens after i take tea. Whatever kind of it, be it a Hong Kong styled milktea or "teh-o-ice-limau".
- Pimples, i hardly had pimples before i was pregnant, but now, those bulging pimples are obviously to be seen around my cheeks and forehead.
- I have urge to pee everytime and feel something funny in my bladder, like someone is tickling my bladder.
- I can't turn my body to left or right side if i laying flat on my back. The nerves around my right body are tight, if i turn against it, i will feel the cramps.

As for the gender, yet to reveal. I had a talk with hubby a couple of days ago, he still says he prefers to have another boy! Of course, i wish i will have a little princess.

3 comments:

ShannonC. said...

my oh my..
how many of ur post have I missed????????
I didn't even know u are preggy again... CONGRATES!!!!

and merry x'mas! :D

kelly said...

May your dream come true.. I hope you are carrying a little princess too. :p

wswseo said...

Our major Sexy Costumes Wholesale include: Bride, Bunny & Cats, Butterfies & Bees, Cheerleaders, Cops & Robbers, Country Girl & Cowgirl, Fairies & Angels, Fairy Tales, French Maid, Heroes, International, Military, Nurse, Pirate, Sailors & Sea, School Girl, Sports, Uniforms & others, Accessories and so on.
we also supply Christmas Lingerie, Halloween Costumes, Valentine Lingerie and so on.

film blowing machine
Wholesale Lingerie
Custom NFL Jersey
film blowing machine
stretch film rewinding machine
non woven bag making machine
cheap baseball jerseys
cheap hockey jerseys
NFL Jerseys
cheap authentic nfl jerseys
cheap hockey jerseys
NFL Jerseys
cheap authentic nfl jerseys