Friday, December 05, 2008

Acute Headache affects daily life

I had never washed my hair for my past 2 confinement periods. Yeah, you didn't read it wrong, my hair had not been washed for as long as 30 days. According to Chinese old folk tales, having hair wash during confinement would get headache later on. So being a typical Chinese woman, i had obeyed the rule and that's true enough that i have never experienced headache after giving birth to my two boys. I think i'm considered such a lucky woman who unlike some of my friends. I have several friends have been suffering acute headache, the pain have caused a lot of troublesome for them too. Just imagine some need to take painkiller hence to control the pain, see, that's completely affected their daily life. What's more they are a mother who needs to juggle work and family at the same time.

No comments: