Friday, December 19, 2008

Do let me flaunt my jewelry

Santa Claus, Santa Claus, i wish you could hear my voice that i would like to have designer costume jewelry as a Christmas present. I have been a good girl this year, so i hope my wish will definitely come true. If you do not know where to buy it, well, you can just drop by to holstedjewelers.com, due to the advance technology nowadays, i think having an internet connection also sounds possible for you. Currently, they offer sale save up to 70% off, see, i do care about your wallet as i didn't ask you spend tremendously in buying my Christmas present. I am not a greedy type, just the costume jewelry is enough for me, but if you don't mind, you can buy the sterling silver CZ earring for me too or other cocktail rings. In short, i will be very happy to receive anything as long as it is sparkling enough for me to flaunt. Oh ya..the Santa Claus is my hubby!

No comments: