Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's year end

It still has another 12 hours to go before the end of year 2008. I have yet to plan out how to celebrate our New Year eve, with 2 kids in tow and without own transport, i think stay at home is still the better choice. I hate to go out during festive season, and even hate to chase taxi with others throngs of visitors, what's more i am pregnant now. Speaking to the New Year eve dinner, well, food is shockingly expensive everywhere, so definitely not worth to spend tremendously on the meals. So better to stay at home and save money! As for the fireworks, we still can see from telly! Meanwhile, life goes on! And, oh, yeah, i would like to give myself a best gift ever before the end of year 2008.

I have been looking old with my current plastic specs, so i really need a new change for the coming new year. And, voila, i just found a stunning place to shop for stylist Holiday frames, and what's more, they are cheap yet good quality! Believe it or not, some prescription glasses are as low as $8. That's so marvelous to give yourself a new look without spending enormously. With their massive choices of frames and lens, you definitely no regret spending your money at their online store.

I have opted myself a colorful frame, even my boy praised my taste. I love everything in colorful, be it my bag, my shoes, my cosmetic and so forth since nobody believes i am actually already 30 years old. So, blessing in disguise, i will keep my childish look whenever i still can.

No comments: