Sunday, June 03, 2007

Struggling and guilty...


I didn't do any PPP's post these days, so means no income from PPP, fortunately i have other source of income, anyhow, i miss the days doing PPP's post. I think i only able to do PPP whenever i have an internet access at my home. Be frankly, i feel like working now and am juggling the multiple tasks as mother, daughter and worker. So, i can announce myself no longer a SAHM proudly whenever people ask me “what are you currently doing?” and i know my monthly income is much more better than those full time workers as well. Tell me, how to stop monetize my blog though i know i am starting to lose some readers...sometimes i do struggle as i don't want to be so money-minded when comes to blogging world, but.....do you understand my real situation? You work as you want money, so, i am too...you know?