Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Chinese Valentine's Day

I blamed my man didn't give surprise to me on the just over Valentine's day, so did him. He complained that why he must be the one who gives surprise, he said i can be too. Since the coming "Chap Goh Mei" (the 15th day of lunar calendar) is Chinese Valentine's day, so i am thinking to send him a cake. Of course i will give him a big surprise by delivering the cake to his office. Just hope he won't feel embarrass the moment he receives the cake. I know my man prefers to have Miami Heat Tickets more than receiving the cake, but it is just impossible for us to fly over to USA now due to no more extra leave hubby have. Of course, if we really want to go there, i will make sure to get the tickets from PremiumSeatsUsa dot com which the site provides a huge selection of first-class tickets to all major concerts, sport events and theater events.

No comments: