Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Land Investment

As i mentioned before, my man has been planning to use his bonus to buy a shop and a car, well, a shop still worth to be invested than car since vehicle has always had depreciation even it is just being used for few months. My friend who is real estate agent has been persuading us to invest in land, land or shop, actually i also can't decide. According to my surveying, land is always has great returning than buying shop, if we really have extra money, i won't mind to invest into land. North Carolina land for sale now, this land is one of my target, i wonder is it still available after i get my money enough.

1 comment:

webmaster said...

Land investment is one of the most common types of investing as it has seen rises year on year.Many people want to make money through land investment.

Jardin Smith International