Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Home-made cereal

This is the concoction i prepared for my little baby this afternoon, it was concocted by broccoli, cauliflower, rice and carrot. Boil and simmer until all turned soft, then blend it. The texture is very fine for little baby. I put fish fillet in for the past 2 days during making this concoction, but my little baby didn't fancy to take it due to the fishy smell. Today, he just loved his lunch, and no more torturing for feeding him. All my effort just paid off. :-)

3 comments:

L B said...

I look at that concoction I also scared! LOL!! But luckily I am not your baby! Phew!! :-)

Debbie Y said...

my sis told most of baby dislike cereal. Somehow, i think it depends on the flavour of cereal. Your concoction seems so healthy leh...

Health Freak Mommy said...

I used to do that for Sherilyn too and she loved it. After about a year, she lost interest in blended food. Now, she lost interest in food except for bread and milk :(