Thursday, December 20, 2007

Become a psychologist

I have a friend who holds a psychology degree is recently opened his clinic in the new opened shopping mall that nearby my house. All the while he is a very soft spoken and considerate man, so he is really suitable to be a psychologist. He was graduated from an accredited online Capella University last year, my cousin who just graduated from his secondary school is also planning to pursue his study in psychology subject. Most probably my cousin will choose Capella too since my friend is highly recommended this online university to my cousin, some more, Capella is too famous as it is only an online university that has state-approved programs in leadership and reading and literacy.

"This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com."

No comments: