Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Study again

My notebook has been infected by virus, but sadly to say that i really not able to clean the virus though i was graduated from Computer Science. Maybe i am still capable to write you some programming languages but it is definitely not in how to fix the hardware problem as i am really a dummy in hardware fixation. Sounds failure? Yeah, i do think so! In fact, i will continue my study provided i have more extra time, maybe i can wait till my kids grow up to an age that they can take care themself well, or maybe i can choose an online university to pursue my master study. Hubby said studying online is more suitable for me, as i can juggle family, kids and my study at the same time in my convenience at home. If really choose studying online, then i definitely will choose capella university due to its prestigious academic success provided for students. And, currently they have got nearly 20000 students from all 50 states and 56 countries. Even my BIL was also graduated from Capella University.

"This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com."

No comments: