Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Dandruff + Hair Loss

I found that a lot of people have hair loss problem nowadays, in my mother time, she was seldom heard about hair loss, why present time people are tend to have hair problems than those old days? Is it due to our dietary habit? Or, is it our daily life is having too much of chemical intake and the debris that lead us to hair problem? I don't know, i really don't know. Like myself, my hair would drop terribly every time i wash my hair, that's why i am so hate to wash my hair. But, i have to wash and keep my hair clean, right?

Not to mention the hair loss problem, i have dandruff problem too, i always used to think like only oily hair type would develop dandruff, but no, even with neutral hair also would have dandruff. I hate dandruff so much, those "snow" fell on the shirt is definitely looked ugly and untidy, but the more i hate it the more i get it. I have been using the so-called dandruff shampoo in order to control my dandruff problem, but actually the result not so significant as i still have my dandruff easily even i just washed my hair yesterday.

I am currently looking for another Hair Products which can stop my hair loss problem as well as dandruff problem. Friend of mine who has the same experience as me has tried them out and showed thumb up for the products, so i really hope this time i won't waste my money and those products can really help me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's true, hair loss is one of the common problems among all of us. All hairs are shed at the end of their growth cycle, so some degree of hair loss is normal. However I case of excessive hair loss, we should try to understand the possible causes. There are many possible causes of hair loss, however most hair loss is normal, and part of each person's genetic program. Treatments are available for victims of hair loss, but you'll want to examine the situation with your doctor before exploring the solutions. They will probably want to perform a number of simple tests to rule out any underlying causes. If it is determined that your baldness is not rooted in a more extensive problem, then you may be prescribed special medicines. You might even be instructed to do something as simple as purchasing Rogaine, an over-the-counter treatment, from your local pharmacy or maybe offer hair replacement surgery. Artificial hair implants or wigs are also an option for those whose attempts at alternative treatments have failed.