Wednesday, December 12, 2007

High-Definition Multimedia Interface

I am not technology alert person and i always be so outdated to sense the happens of existing technology world. So, you won't get your answer if you ask me what is the current most updated mobile phone in town. I only know that i am waiting the advent of my Apply iPhone, as for other mobile phones, so sorry, i really don't have valuable information can be provided for you. I was so confused when my man said he wanted to buy the HDMI splitters just now. What is HDMI? Well, i only managed to know it is a High-Definition Multimedia Interface which supporting and uncompressed all digital audio/video interface between any audio/video source like DVD player, A/V receiver, or digital television. That's what i know about HDMI. How about you? I bet you know more than me.

No comments: