Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The virus so powerful

More messages came in to me this afternoon, everyone was asking me why i talked Spanish to them. Of course, i am not able to speak Spanish, just the virus is so powerful and could chat with them. But, you know, i even not login to my MSN this morning, then how could they received my message? The virus could spread even i was not login to MSN? Emm...i am not a technology mind person, so i really can't solve this problem. What i only can do is "perform scanning". If scan cannot be helped, then the last resort is "format it".

2 comments:

L B said...

Hmm, if your friends could speak Spanish, they would be wondering why you are so hiau suddenly! No? Hahaha.. :-)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Luckily the virus did not wipe out any of the posts in your blogs like in my case. Better scan your PC and instal a better antivirus software now.