Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Contaminants in my drinking water

I always found contaminants in the drinking water which i was ordered from the local water delivery company here. Sometimes i was quite reluctant to drink the water down my throat. Actually i also had made my complaints, but the in-charge person kept saying their purify water is safe to be drunk and acted in compliance with the health rules. Nonetheless, i think i better place my order from another company. How i wished i can find o premium waters here, i was told that it is the largest Home and Office Bottled Water Delivery company in Arizona, the water they have is a highest quality purified water which created by their exclusive 10 step purification process. Not only the highest quality they have, they also guarantee to save people money, so that people can drink one low price per month.

No comments: