Saturday, January 05, 2008

Shameful Dr.Chua

Dr.Chua's s*x scandal is very hot this week, i can read his news all around. I even read that it needs RM80 for the CD, wah, RM80?? That's too expensive for me, some more, i tell you, i won't have interest to pay RM80 for looking an old man show. LOL

I also received some links that posted in Youtube, but i haven't gone through the links as i need to utilize my time to check out the auto insurance quote for my cousin rather than viewing the video clips.

He is a public figure, how came he could be so stupid to tryst a woman in same hotel and same room every time. Gosh, that's mean he had numerous s*x trysted other than his wife. Sigh, his wife is just so pity, though very angry still have to stand out and said she would still support her husband.

2 comments:

Leena said...

oh ya. some of the things he said are plain...erm...silly. what a shame.

L B said...

The only reason it is a scandal is because he is a public figure.