Thursday, January 24, 2008

I am not pretty

I have very long eyelashes, maybe you would think i am very pretty, but no, definitely no as i really not pretty at all though i have long eyelashes because my eyelashes do not have natural curl. And, i have very plump body size like buffalo, flat nose, round face, big mouth and freckles around my face too. That's why i am really thankful that there's still a man willing to marry me. LOL. Sometimes i would have very freak thinking to revamp myself by undergoing the plastic surgery, maybe i will really go for it if only the money is not my problem. Of course, i will look for an expert Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon in order to have a reborn chance if i really go for it. Really can't simply go for the mediocrity unless you trust his experience.

1 comment:

Hazel said...

here a Big Bang - World Record Tag for u. Have fun.happy weekend!