Friday, April 20, 2007

The Fact About Me (Layer by Layer)

Was tagged by Judy.

Layer One:
On The Outside Name : Hui Sia
Birth Date : 18 May
Current status : Married
Eye Colour : Dark brown
Hair Colour : Brown as origin, but the color of dye and highlight were fade off, so a bit yellowish.
Righty or Lefty : Righty

Layer Two:
On The Inside Your Heritage : Chinese (Hainam & Hakka)
Your Fears : Lose something precious in my life
Your Weakness : Get angry easily
Your Perfect Pizza : Not so keen..actually whatever also can.

Layer Three : Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First thing when I wake up : Does Jo with his quilt on?
Your Bedtime : No fixed, sometimes early sometimes late.
Your Most Missed Memory : My first dating..

Layer Four : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : Coke
McDonald's or Burger King : Both
Single or Group Dates : Group
Adidas or Nike : Adidas
Tea or Nestea : Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate
Cappucino or Coffee : Both

Layer Five : Do You..
Smoke : No!
Curse : No...
Take a shower : Depend, take shower at noon if that day i got cook. Normally once a day.
Have a crush : Yes..
Think you’ve been in love: Yes, especially my hubby, son, baby, my family members and my friends.
Go to school : Thinking to pursue my master. Hubby very supportive in this...
Want to get married : No, I'm married
Believe in yourself : Of course, Hui Sia is always RIGHT. I am Mrs.RIGHT instead of Mrs. Lai.
Think you’re a health freak : 50%.

Layer Six : In The Past Month
Drank alcohol : No.
Gone to the mall : Last Sunday with Jo to Wal* Mart.
Been on stage : During my school time.
Eaten sushi : Yes
Dyed your hair : Yes, i like it!

Layer Seven : Have You Ever..
Played A Stripping Game : No.
Changed Who You Were To Fit In : No.

Layer Eight : Age
You're Hoping To Be Married : I got married at age 25. I prefer 25 - 28.

Layer Nine : In a Girl / Guy
Best Eye Colour : Brown
Best Hair Colour : Brown
Short Hair or Long Hair : Short hair

Layer Ten : What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago : Doing this tag.
1 Hour Ago : Chatting with Judy and blog hopping at the same time.
1 Month Ago : Can't remember.
1 Year Ago: I think i was in Macau that time...not sure..

Layer Eleven : Finish The Sentence
I Love : my hubby, son, No.2, parents, brother, sisters, niece and nephew.
I Feel : tired.
I Hate : people spitting or sneezing without covering their mouth.
I Hide : my worries and secrets.
I Need : more time and money for myself.

Layer Twelve : Tag five people..
Eileen
Prudy
Shirley
Joyce
Shooi