Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Western Digital portable hard drive

Finally i can backup my photos...YaHooooo!!!

Bought a portable hard drive from IT centre in Mongkok, HK on Sunday. There're quite variety of brands, i also don't know which brand is better, at first thinking to opt for the Fujitsu 120GB at HKD630, but the salesman said it's assembled in Thailand and without casing, have to add another HKD20 to fix the casing by myself. Finally, i choose WD (Western Digital) brand which is fully imported from US, though WD is the most expensive among other brands, since this portable hard drive is specifically used for storing all the kids photos, so better opt for a good one. The WD 120GB at HKD760 and WD 80GB at HKD590, they are much more cheaper than my portable Dell hard drive (40GB at RM400+) which i bought at few years back. Nowadays, IT gadgets seem more cheaper and affordable for everyone.

I kept thinking why this WD sounds so familiar to me, oh ya, finally i recalled it's a Western Digital which is located in Kelana Jaya, KL...they had shortlisted me twice about the interviewing, but i never chosen them...just because big company always seems more politics to me.