Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Tag : All regarding blogger


Tagged by Scribbles for my angels. Actually i purposely asked her to tag me la..

1) Who is the 1st blogger you meet?
Jazzmint lo...she visited me during her vacation to China.

2) Who is the ‘Most Wanted to Meet’ blogger for you?
Emm..should be immomsdaughter as she seems so mysterious to me....Actually others i also wanted to meet la...those mummies in KL and in Singapore..

3) Who is the ‘I could meet, want wanted to meet but somehow never got to meet’ blogger?
I think should be Julian since we're staying in same town (KK) but i never paid him a visit la...shame shame..

4) Who are the group of bloggers you most wanted to meet?
Those "8-po" group always my favourite. I bet you know which group la...:)

5) Do you have bloggers/blog readers that you wish to meet right now?
Emm..maybe is Misha's mother since she staying in Hong Kong, just nearby my place.

Tag finished..this sentence again "i won't tag anyone"!