Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Mother and son talked

I took a bottle of water for Jo right after our lunch yesterday,

M - Finish the water.
J - I don't want water, i want nen-nen (milk).
M - Finish water first then only nen-nen.
J - (start mumbling) I don't want water, do you know why i want nen-nen?
M - I don't know.
J - (start screaming) You can't say "you don't know", you must say "because Jojo doesn't want water but want nen-nen".
J - (start questioning again) Why i want nen-nen?
M - Because Jojo doesn't want water but want nen-nen.

Jo looked satisfying after i said the last sentence. Don't you feel overwhelming of his sentences? Yes for me! I was under compelled to please him.

15 comments:

mom2ashley said...

LOL! kids these days...

Simple American said...

Kids are so peculiar. hehe

Judy Chow said...

You having lots of scrapbook, all are very nice, I just start picking up the skill. Hope I can get some help from you if I got stuck somewhere ;)

Vien said...

Wakakaka...your highness is very demanding, eh?

misha said...

lol ... you have a tough BOSS ... :) anyway .. he is cute

blurblur said...

Wah...what a 'demanding' little boss! :P Hee, but we'll do anything to please our kids! :)

sue said...

LOL... good girl mommy! (he must be thinking) At least he gets a satisfactory answer from you (after some training?) *hahaha*

Jan said...

alamak, he is quite demanding hor....better try to do something about it, if they can be screaming and raising their voices at us at 3 years old, I am afraid to think when they are 15 years old, what is going to happen??? lol

huisia said...

Jan - your comment really appreciated, ya, i worrying too...sometimes i even have to slap his mouth after giving chance to him.

HMom said...

Joshua is the same age as Harvynna and she has been really fighting with me lately - showing she is the BOSS! I guess they are at that age

chanelwong said...

kisd nowadays is sooo unpredictable

mommy of two angels said...

must do it his way...or else....no way la...hahaha

Twin said...

Hehehe .. pretty persistent huh. :)

Etcetera~Mommy said...

Wow.. Jo said that to you??? Geng!!! Know how to 'pok chui' now.. :P

Mama Tang said...

haha! he's the boss! hehee cute.