Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I can't stand anymore...


I hate the new PPP system as recently it is quite hard to grab any opp. I kept refreshing my PPP from this morning, all the while i saw 3 posts available only, i refreshed again after 30 seconds, it has 12 posts available but all are in grey color. Wah....what happened? Why so fast being grabbed by others? Even i saw the white color also doesn't mean the opp belongs to me or even i have reserved the post also doesn't mean i can submit my post successfully. I think i need to make complaints to PPP...Really go crazy today...have to bear a person's attitude, have to bear the unstable streamyx connection and have to bear the feel that i can see the opps but grab nothing!

2 comments:

becky's mum said...

calm down.. I also so lazy to write paid-post now...

BTW, my sister got an offer in UMS.. she is in KK now...

L B said...

Yeah, yeah, relax! Sometimes, things happen that are not so cool, and the best thing to do is to take it all in your stride. Don't let the negatives overpower you, yeah? HUGS!