Tuesday, July 17, 2007

School Loan


During my university period, I did not manage to get any scholarship to support my education. I almost give up at that time due to my family is not afford to bear the high cost education for university level. However the lucky star is with me and I manage to apply for
school loan consolidation from Fundamental right before I cancel my university registration. Through consolidate my student loan, I able to get some saving coz Fundamental lock in a low and fixed interest rate that will not increase in future. The best part is I can reduce my monthly payments up to 50% or more. When I have sufficient saving after graduate, then I can start paying more. Don’t you think the plan is so flexible and easy to manage?

Apply your school loan from Fundamental, it is easy and simple! No application fees or no prepayment penalties too!

No comments: