Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I want to lose my flabby tummy

This is a Sponsored Review post.

Time really flies, i almost over my confinement period, and my baby is almost 1 month old now. But, my flabby tummy still there though i breastfeeding my baby exclusively. Though i keep on hearing people said breastfeeding can shed off the extra body fats easily, i still have 9kg to go back to my pre-pregnancy weight. It's so hard to lose the extra body fat and tighten up my flabby tummy.

How i wish i can give myself a good treat to have the Los Angeles tummy tuck procedures to get back my body contour and tighten the muscles beneath. For this surgery, an incision is made within the bikini or boxer line under the abdomen hence to hide the scar. After the tummy tuck procedure, the nice body shape can be achieved easily as the muscles beneath is tightened after the excess skin and fats are being removed. That's what i wanted, but i just can't trust the service provided by my local plastic surgery center. If i can afford the surgery price, i definitely will pay the airfare and visit to the Beverly Hills tummy tuck. At Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery, they have the well trained staffs and their plastic surgeons were graduated from fined university hence to yield the safety and result proven to patients.

During carrying the tummy tuck in Los Angeles, Rodeo Drive even provides a pleasing appearance of new belly button to their patients. See, instead of having the nice body contour, the patients can have a new looking of belly button as well. I believe those who have carried out this procedure will have more self-confident, i hope i am the one who is able to meet the consultant of Rodeo Drive in order to discuss further how to tighten up my flabby tummy and how to fade out my ugly pregnancy stretch marks.