Friday, July 27, 2007

Why drink coconut water


I drank a lot of coconut water at my third trimester of pregnancy as what i heard that coconut water can be used to cool down the baby's body heat, so that the baby won't be suffered the jaundice when the baby born. How true is it? I am not sure...but this time my baby didn't suffer the serious jaundice, luckily, i was so worried he would like Jo's case.

Following explain why drink coconut water :
CocoWater is naturally:
• Low in Carbs
• 99% Fat Free
• Low in sugars
• Keep the body cool and at the proper temperature
• Orally re-hydrate your body, it is an all natural isotonic beverage
• Carry nutrients and oxygen to cells
• Naturally replenish your body's fluids after exercising
• Raise your metabolism
• Promote weight loss
• Boost your immune system
• Detoxify and fight viruses
• Cleanse your digestive tract
• Control diabetes
• Aid your body in fighting viruses that cause the flu, herpes, and AIDS
• Balance your PH and reduce risk of cancer
• Treat kidney and urethral stones
• Boost poor circulation

Coconut water has so many advantages, try to buy one coconut for yourself especially during the hot day. Some more, coconut is so cheap in Malaysia especially in Sabah. My father managed to buy RM1 per coconut!

4 comments:

wHOisBaBy said...

so cheap over there, and fresh too. our coconut here imported one, from thailand mostly i think. i dunno how much now but once i saw was like $3.99 for one. somemore not open one, how can i open myself at home? use a parang like those hawker?

Anonymous said...

I drink one ONE Coconut Water a day!

I buy online at:

www.onenaturalexperience.com

Anonymous said...

I LOVE ONE COCONUT WATER!

Anonymous said...

I drink two "Coco-Zing" coconut water every day...one in morning and one at night after dinner...

Coco-Zing is available in 200ml trendy pack..which gives me a convinience to store in my refrigerator and removes all the problem of cutting and dispossing the traditional coconut...Its as fresh as natural coconut and have all the same nutritional value as we find in natural young coconut because Coco-Zing coconut water is directly extracted from natural coconut and packed.

Just try it...its really delicious.