Thursday, July 26, 2007

Count down to my wedding anniversary


Another 4 weeks to go till my wedding anniversary, this time i can't celebrate this special day with my hubby again as he will be in China. I know i have endured this missing celebration since he is a sole breadwinner for our family. I can't blame him for not able to be with me during that day. This time, he's really smart enough to pre-order the
anniversary gift for me without my continuous hints. Do you know what i have received from him? Of course not a diamond ring...it is a photo that we took at 10 years back, ok, don't get me wrong, not merely a piece of photo, it is a photo on canvas. Oh dear, you are so sweet to surprise me with this canvas!

1 comment:

Simple American said...

Hope he surprises you on your special day. :)