Monday, July 09, 2007

Travel to Brisbane


My parent suppose go to Australia last year but last minute have to cancel the trip due to some unforeseen circumstances. After that I never heard from them whether want to book another Australia or not. However hubby and I plan to give them a surprise for the coming Christmas festive.

I was told Brisbane is another good place to visit in Australia. There are so many nice attractions in Brisbane, including Roma Street Parkland, Lone Pine, Mt Coot-tha Looktout, South Bank and many more. I am not going to spend a lot on hotel accommodation in Brisbane coz according to my friends those 3 star hotels in Brisbane not bad too. Later I am going to surf more information for cheap hotels in Brisbane. Hopefully I can enjoy some saving from paying high accommodation for the trip.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyah .. can blog already ar ?

how is baby?? hehehe :)

congratulations ar ... so happy for you :)

venusmaria said...

wah starting to blog already? so how's ur bb? mus post some pics for us to see ah..

Anonymous said...

aikkk.... i cannot believe on seeing this post on monday? How are u Huisia? How's baby? Hope everything turn out ok. All the best :)

Anonymous said...

Hi H--how is the baby?

I've not been to Australia, but friends who have visited say it's wonderful.

Lemonjude said...

Hows things around? baby good? would like to hear from you...

take care

mommy of 3 angels said...

how's baby & you??

LHS said...

Haha...:)
thanks for concern!

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

Brisbane is wonderful place to visit. Besides, sydney or Perth also not bad. Worth to visit :)