Sunday, November 11, 2007

Almost clear my pending posts

Another 5 pending posts to go, yeah yeah yeah, i almost can finish all my posts before boarding the plane. Be frankly, i do hope i can have more pending posts in hand, the more pending posts i have the more money i could be received, but after my 2 blogs' PR dropped to PR2, i just felt like eating grass, you get what i mean? For the past 2 weeks, my paid domain had earned quite a good money from 3P since i had PR3, but now eating grass more than writing post! Maybe also a good news for me, less offer from 3P means less rubbish in my kids' blog! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea.. me too. Very demotivated now. Hardly any good opp. :(

L B said...

Poor thing... eat grass? Aiyohh....

Lemonjude said...

Hope you got time to do this easy tag.