Monday, November 12, 2007

Wear like celebrity


Without second thoughts, i took out my CIMB credit card and bought myself a very chic looking Sunglasses just now when i was hunting my hubby's birthday present online. Ended up i was the one who has present but not my hubby. *so guilty*

In fact, i would like to buy those branded sunglasses, but after browsing thought the internet, i tell you, i really didn't have heart to swipe my credit card even though hubby is the one who pays the bill. Somehow i felt like my level has not reached to pinnacle point to wear those famous designer sunglasses, actually i would prefer to spend at reasonable price for same quality sunglasses. Some more, it is not difficult to get Wholesale Sunglasses these days.

Today, i bought a chic sunglasses for myself, tomorrow i have to go to optical shop for another pair of spectacles and contact lens before i am returning to China.

No comments: