Tuesday, November 27, 2007

SOoooo Lazyyyy

Don't feel like doing my bayar posts, just so lazy. Really prefer to blog hop and read people story. Read a lot of updates from my feed reader, some mommies really keng, could write a lot within an hour, really salute their mind. I am so slacking, maybe due to month end so have excuse to slow down, only be hardworking again at the beginning of month. I have lower my target earning ever since back to China, no point to work so hard as there is no money burden in China. The life in China is totally different than the life in Malaysia. In Malaysia, i need a lot of money to sustain my parents' family, here, no, i just don't know where i can spend my money. Though i don't have smooth relationship with my hubby, as for the money, he is generous to give me money and i could see there is always money inside my drawer. So what i have been earned from my bayar posts can be totally saved in bank. What i plan to do now is, go YOGA! Yeah, i just want my health back!!

5 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

How nice, how I wish I hv the time to go for Yoga too. Who will watch your kids when you to your Yoga class?

Anonymous said...

I also lazy liao... c so lack of posting... lost momentum.

I wish I have the time for yoga too...now with 3 monkeys...no time. :(

Annie Q said...

ya, yoga is good. But who will help u for ur kids? maybe can ask daddy to help for a while. Like what i did..hehehe..twice a week i need to go to gym, so he hv to take care the kids,of course with help from the maid too.

Jacelyn Chew said...

yeah, sometimes i oso feel lazy to do bayar posts even though there are still a few awaiting me to accomplish. me different, i wan money but sometimes get bored doing so.....memang padan muka hor!!

Sasha Tan said...

go enjoy yrself and chill la...do what la..