Monday, November 12, 2007

Comprehensive wedding planning site

My brother is getting married soon, his fiancee is currently looking for a good wedding site in order to get more quality wedding stuffs for their wedding registration and dinner as well as decoration for their bedroom. I have introduced my future-SIL to take a look on WeddingChannel.com, it is a comprehensive wedding planning site that provides everything for brides and grooms which including free and interactive planning tools, expert advice, inspiration photos, a local vendor guide, a patented online registry system and a lot more. Nowadays, people are much more luckier with the revolutionary of technology, during my time, i had to prepare my wedding by myself and it was hard to get useful wedding resources on internet, that's why wedding can be very grand and upscale these days if compare with old days.

No comments: