Friday, November 09, 2007

Direct Satellite TV

I love to watch the Taiwan sitcom at 7pm every night in Channel 317, but sometimes have to depend on the weather, if weather is good, then i could watch my sitcom from beginning till end otherwise the reception was just interrupted by bad weather. I think most of you are having this sort of problem at home, and most of us are subscribing to A-S-T-R-O, so i think you would agree how irritating that your telly programs are manipulated by weather but not by you.

I just wondering whether i can get Direct Satellite TV in M'sia or not? What i was told that satellite TV can deliver a digital signal 99.9% of the time regardless rain or shine. See, this fact is much more better than our A-S-T-R-O service provider. Like what my friend who is staying in US said, US people tend to opt their telly program from DirectTV more than other cable companies, this is because:
- it can provide digital quality and brilliant picture as well as sound
- Higher customer satisfaction, at least your favarite program won't be affected by bad weather
- The best channels in HD
and a lot more.

My brother has just bought a new HDTV, but i tell you, i really not feel like watching telly if the signal keep been interrupting on and off. In this case, i prefer to turn off my telly and go back to sleep.

1 comment:

Ami said...

Hi,

I just visited your blog at "http://joshualai.blogspot.com/2007/11/direct-satellite-tv.html" and found an interesting one for content link exchange with my website. As your blog is relevant with mine so it would beneficial for both of us and in this way we can also increase our back links. If you also find it suitable then please let me know at- ami.roberts86@gmail.com

Thanks,
Ami Roberts