Friday, November 16, 2007

Future of Communication - Email Marketing

My life no longer free and easy ever since baby is here, be frankly, it is just so difficult for me to sit peacefully in front of my pc and blogging, some more i even hard to get my time to have proper eating as i have to rush for everything while baby is sleeping, otherwise, i just couldn't finish my things after he is awakened. Due to this result, i have been missing a lot of recent updates as well as my emails are piling up for me to read on. But tell me, how can i grab some time to finish my things?

I was told that the iContact Email Marketing Software is literally useful for busy people, that's why i am wondering whether i should download the free trial and see how it can help me to keep upfront, or am i too exaggerated to use this powerful email marketing for personal used since i am just a full time mother at home? You know, i really don't mind to try it if it is useful for me since this software just $9.95 per month.The price is so reasonable and affordable, isn't it?

What caught my eyes was their over 400 professionally-designed templates, even my hubby dotes on this software. Ya, i know, if compare myself with my hubby, hubby would be the one who needs this marketing software more than me since this amazing iContact can easy to create, publish, track email newsletters, blogs, RS feeds, surveys, and autoresponders. With those capabilities, people can easily track the opens and clickthroughs on the emails, add a sign-up form to their website and start manage the subscribers. In a nutshell, iContact is useful to help businesses and non-profit organizations communicate effectively online with their customers, prospects and subscribers. That's why i said hubby needs this software more than me. :)

No comments: