Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Good Parenting Blog And Forum

Time just flies, now i am no longer single but happily married with 2 lovely sons. I still clearly remember those days when i first became a mother. You know, everything was out of my control and i could honestly admit that i was not competent at my new job ~ mother. The bad memories of those days just sent a chill down my spine, however, everything had turned fine after i went back to my job.

Only till that time i came across to a lot of parenting websites, and those resourceful websites were successfully to keep me sane. And, this MyBabyBay.com was the second parenting blog that i came across because that time BLOG was still in very green stage. I love to read what has been written by the writer, and her parenting tips were just so efficient for the first time parents. Other than that, i also like to spend time to read what has been mentioned in the forum. I even made quite a numbers of online friends through the forum and we used to share and exchange our parenting stories and tips.

Recently, her new gbay blog has been created, if you would like to hunt for latest news and informations in town, you do can bookmark her site and it is really worthwhile to browse through her site. Do check it out.

No comments: