Wednesday, November 07, 2007

A comprehensive site for parents

My baby is down with runny nose now, and i could hear a lot of phlegm sound from his throat. I am quite wondering where he caught the flu as there are nobody sicks at home. This time i didn't bring him to his personal pediatrician, as i know there is no medicine for a little baby. However, i have ton of questions about how to cope with baby's flu. Came across to this baby stores, which the portal allows real parents to share their advice on baby products, services and activities. You know, i even could pick an online pediatrician to solve for my doubts. Doesn't it sound good? With the capability of this site, it is really can alleviate a lot of parents' pressures. I was told that i can rub the baby's chest and back with Vicks, of course, the Vicks is not the normal Vicks for adult, fortunately i have few baby Vicks that brought for my baby from my best friend who staying in Texas. Do check the site out if you want to know more about everything related to baby, pregnancy as well as how to go smoothly on the journey of parenthood.

No comments: