Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I went down to field..

Tonight is a great night again..

After dinner, i just followed hubby to his soccer play. I spent around 3 hours sitting on the rock bench and be his supporter. But Jo was more talented as he knew how to scream out his supports to his papa. But he got boring after an hour and started to go down to field. Fortunately, i managed to ask him to sit diam diam there after giving him the Nintendo.

Hubby scored 1 ball and he kept talking the stories all the way long we're back. I know he is happy, he happy i happy...so, great night or not?!

Hubby and wife sometimes just need this kind of sparks, normal but good enough to unite us together.

6 comments:

Peridot&Sapphire said...

yes.... sometimes a little sharing in daily happening can get the bond of 2 persons closer. Appreciate each other for spending time together, that's how the relationship can keep warmer.

LZmommy said...

Wow! So sweet of you to be there when your hubby played soccer :) I remembered one of your posts you mentioned that you watched matches with him too. I love watching matches with my hubby too.

Btw, you are tagged :) Would like to know what is your fav food..

Anonymous said...

Yes sparks are needed once in awhile!hhee, so sometimes u gotta give in a little to him and vise-versa!it is a very good way to improve the relationship i guess! but can't believe it that u can sit there for 3 hours! i don't think i can !! :(

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you're happy. :) I'm sure all of us here wanna see you happy.

Anonymous said...

huisia ...

very happy to hear that you are happy now ..

like you said earlier .. you happy .. me also happy .. for you :)

etceteramommy said...

Weeiii... I'm happy for you both :D