Tuesday, May 01, 2007

26 days to go..then just wave bye bye

Jo always likes to show me his fake cry and been using this trick to let mommy gives in what he wanted.

I have postponed my flight from 5/5 to 27/5, that time will be about 34 weeks and 1 day pregnant, i had checked with the Airasia prior i changed my ticket, the staff told me they are not accepted pregnant woman who is above 35 weeks pregnant, so i still have time la...

I told hubby about my postponed, what he said was "if they really want to kacau (disturb) you and don't let you take the flight then you better prepare yourself to give birth in Hong Kong la..". In essence, it isn't a big issue for me if really wanted me to give birth in HK since i also headache where should i have my confinement.

OK la, dear, you just preparing your money provided Airasia doesn't allow me to board the flight. You know, the cost for giving birth in HK is about HKD30,000 - HK40,000, it's about half in Malaysia Ringgit, gosh...i can give birth 5 times in KL and 7 times in KK. So, do you think i will choose HK for delivering my No.2? But..just in case i can't board the flight la..

10 comments:

Simple American said...

If you miss the plane can you take a train or a plane? :P

Wish you a safe journey, however you may go.

THE HUNGRY RECIPE TESTER said...

In any case, you've got to get a letter from your doctor to confirm that you are fit to travel in this pregnant state. That way, AirAsia won't forbid you from boarding the plane.

Does your husband's company cover your delivery costs in their HR benefits or medical insurance? I think for such high costs it also comes with good service. I don't know about Hong Kong, but when I gave birth to Ian in a private hospital here in US, our hospital bill ran up to US$25,000.00 which included my cesarean surgery and our 4D/4N stay in a private suite. I know it's absurb, but their services, nurses, doctors and food are so excellent. And the best thing is we only need to pay US$5.00 (yes, five dollars) for the entire bill because the rest were paid by medical insurance which was provided by my husband's company HR benefits.

Anonymous said...

I think it is best for you to give birth in KK lor..at least you have ppl to look after you.

Anonymous said...

wow you are actually going to travel that late in your pregnancy? good luck!

1+2mom said...

wah the delivery bill in HK so expensive. Thought our country medical bill already high, but other country more high.
Hope you can get the flight, safe journey.

chooi peng said...

Wah, HKD 30k, thats a lot!!!

Anonymous said...

You've been invited to a party
http://justmytots.com/2007/05/01/join-the-technorati-party/

Anonymous said...

better be prepared cos you never know leh....baby can come anytime.

So X to have babies in HK ah....go KK give birth better, have many extra pairs of hands to help you when no 2 comes along.

take care and keep us posted.

LA My Home said...

of course go back home is better since you don't have to worry about the confinement. but also have to prepare to give birth in HK just in case if air asia doesn't let you board. but as long as you get the doctor's letter to prove your pregnancy stage, it will be OK. Oh btw ... this is me: whoisbaby.

mommy of 3 angels said...

aiyah if they dun let u borad then u say they pay for the hospital bill...sure they will instantly put u on the plane!