Thursday, August 23, 2007

Being rich VS Being poor

Being rich is so good, like my youngest uncle can always goes to vacation. If you asked me when was my last vacation, be frankly i feel so shameful to tell you when was the date. Of course, my family is not as wealthy as my uncle, my hubby is only the breadwinner at home, but my uncle is a businessman who operates a big company, so how to compare our status? Definitely can't compare, right? Like recently, my uncle have chosen the Florida Villa as relaxation holiday for his family, see, he can plan for vacation when he has urged to do it. How i wish my family can do the same, but go directly after planning is never happened in my family! I have to take out my calculator and do a lot of calculations prior to think of family vacation!

No comments: