Thursday, August 23, 2007

Lack Confidence??

You Lack Confidence

You're not so sure of yourself - and it shows more than you think
Your lack of confidence affects your friendships, career, and romantic life
People know that they can take advantage of you, because you won't stand up to them
Start realizing that you're great the way you are, and almost everything in your life will improve
It is so true to reveal my personality though i am not really believed the accuracy of test occasionally. Ya, i know i have very low self-esteem, i don't know why, maybe just a natural instinct to think myself is very lousy! My hubby has been complained about my character, he asked me try to believe my own self and try not to look down on myself. Emm.....maybe i should attend some motivation class in order to raise my self-confidence.

No comments: