Sunday, August 19, 2007

Looking for an apartment

Last weekend, my friend who is staying in Texas told me that she was thinking to move to another area as that area is nearby her office. Just now when i called her, she told me she has moved to a new apartment, oh, that's pretty fast as it all happened within a week time. How she managed to do it? I was amazed when she told me everything was settled by the help of apartmentfinder.com. With the map-based searching, she was able to look for the photos, floor plans and more of the apartments which nearby her office. It's a great faceted browsing provided by apartmentfinder.com, if for my country, looking for an apartment or house is troublesome as we need to call the real estate agent then only able to have a look on the apartment or house. Real time search results just impossible implementing in my country!

No comments: