Friday, August 24, 2007

I only can eat fish

Cough is always a sickness that difficult to cure, that's why i hate to get coughed, like recently, i have been trying few medicines including Chinese and Western medicines, but none of them can cure my cough. I still cough heavily especially comes to night. I just hate cough so much, i can't eat most of the things when coughing, like this afternoon...

While i was trying to pick the Taufu, my mom said "No, you can't take Taufu, it will make you cough seriously again"

While i was trying to pick the Pumpkin, my mom said "No, you can't eat Pumpkin, you will cough seriously if you taken it"

While i was trying to pick the Yam, my mom said "No, you can't eat Yam, you have to wait 100 days otherwise you will suffer itchiness"

Then i asked her "so what i can eat?", she answered me "you can eat fish and fish can help you to produce more milk"

So, my lunch was only white rice with fish! Look miserable?? Definitely yes!

No comments: