Sunday, October 21, 2007

Can i be a Mortgage Broker?

I have been developed a bad habit lately, however i think most of the ladies would have this habit, that is SHOPPING. What i mean is the real shopping that needed to spend money. Don't ask me to do window shopping, you know, i just hate window shopping! What's for to see the display stuffs but just can't own it! Due to this habit, i really don't have much money left in my saving account, be frankly, i felt very insecure from time to time. That's why recently i have been thinking what is the best method to earn money? Of course i hope to own a business, but i don't have enough capital to set up my business. Maybe i can try to be a mortgage broker since i was told that mortgage broker can earn money easily as long as i willing to sacrifice my time and willing to work hard. Perhaps i should give myself a try, some more it is not hard to get a detailed mortgage list from martinworldwide.net. Mortgage list is helpful for me to start since i am new in this field.

No comments: