Friday, October 26, 2007

Quality shirts from Van Heusen

Shirt, yeah, it has been playing an important role in my life as i just love to wear shirt especially tank top shirt most of time due to its versatility. I could wear it at home, wear it during my grocery shopping as well as wearing it during my Yoga class. Normally, i would like to buy a good sweat absorbing shirt since i am quite a sweating type lady. I remember when i was 18, the tie-dyed t-shirt was everyone favourite, i did buy one for myself and even i still well keep the tie-dyed t-shirt now.

Personally, i like the formal shirts that from Van Heusen, Van Heusen holds the Royal Warrant for shirt making for men, that's why i have always been opted their shirts for my hubby. Due to my hubby job position, he definitely needs some good quality shirts and nice printed ties in order to symbolize his status in office. Do you get what i mean?

Other than formal shirts, i also like to order casual shirts for him, recently he dotes on golf playing crazily, so the casual shirt is suited for him very much. What a waste that Van Heusen doesn't has shirts for ladies, if they have, i would definitely order my shirts from them.

No comments: