Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Raid Data Recovery Service by DataHotline

I was so angry this morning, you know, it's quite hard for me to sneak the 1 hour for updating my blog, but i just couldn't access my own domain the whole morning, don't say my site, even FILEZILLA also no response at all. So, tell me how to calm down myself?

My site kept showing me "the server is currently down, please check back later", oh gosh, what happened to the server? The sentence kept appearing on my site no matter how many times i refreshed the page, friends, so sorry if you were trying to access my site this morning. Really wasting your time, huh? But, not my fault, correct? I knew it is quite common happened for the free hosting site, but, mine one is paid domain, then should not has this server down problem, right? Some more, this was not a first time and i even lost count how many times in total i have been encountered ever since i started my paid domain.

Perhaps, they can look for some technical helps which provided by DataHotline Data Recovery New York, their technicians take care of server and they provide Raid Data Recovery Service too. If they want me to continue hosting my domain with them, they definitely should concern about their server, i think nobody likes to see "the server is currently down, please check back later".

No comments: