Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Plan for my kids

I'm quite concern about the insurance topic nowadays, previously i was pretty reluctant to listen to insurance plan as i felt like it is so wasting money to pay the premium, but now my mind has changed after having my kids. Insurance is important for me as well as giving peace of mind to my loved kids.

Recently, i was approached to sign up term life insurance, it means only providing coverage for a limited period of time, and i can surrender it after the relevant period. If very unlucky that i die during the term, my policy benefit will be paid to the beneficiary, let's say my kids. Life insurance always has its own benefits if compare with other insurance policies, i even can take out the money for other purposes for instance paying off my mortgage, for my sons education fund, renovate my house and a lot more.

Having said that, i am quite a particular lady, i won't simply sign up any term life insurance. I will get the life insurance quotes and do the price comparisons for different insurance companies. Different insurance companies provide different life insurance policies, that's why i am a bit wary of choosing a good one for myself even for my hubby. He is a sole breadwinner of our household, so life insurance is must-have for him in order to protect us.

No comments: