Monday, October 22, 2007

Go funky

I guess people who like Hip-hop definitely love the funky apparels, accessories and shoes provided by kickstime. You know, even myself also dote on the funky Red Monkey Jeans as well as the Evisu Jeans. If i can shed off the extra fat around my tummy and my butt, i definitely will wear it during the coming birthday celebration. Who doesn't like to be unique? Don't lie, i bet you would love it.

Those stuffs at the kickstime.com are very outstanding, my hubby who is not followed vogue also dotes on the Air Jordans very much, so surprised when he told me he would like me to buy the Nike Air Dunk, SB Golf Low for his birthday present. Why not? I was glad to hear that he willing to dress up himself with Red Monkey Jeans and wear Nike Air Dunk. In fact, he really needs some different look rather than all day wearing the office uniform. Dear, don't you know that i like you to be as fashionable as possible? So that we can match! I just hate people throwing us a weird stared when we were walking together. I hate wearing funky apparels alone!

Actually, i prefer Bapesta Bathing Ape, Marvel Comics Cyclopse Low for hubby rather than the Nike Air Dunk, but since is for his birthday present, i think i should let him choose on what he like mostly. As for myself, i have given hint to my dear about the Christmas present. I really don't mind him to dig his wallet to buy the Prada shoe or Gucci shoe for me. Am i bad? No..i don't think so! I am deserved to receive more and more gifts since all the while i am the one who take care of our kids.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Want cheap CLH hoodies? Visit http://www.hiphopdiscounts.com