Friday, October 26, 2007

Sunflowers by Van Gogh

I like sunflower very much, my boyfriend (hubby now) ever planted the sunflower in my garden before, what he did and his sacrificed effort were just wanted to make me happy. :) You know, planted flowers need extra attention and have to watering them day and night, i was glad that he could make it well and the sunflowers even could grow blossomly and abundantly in my garden.

Now staying in apartment, we no longer have land for plantations, however i still miss those times that he did the planting. Sunflower has always been my all time favourite flower, i even held a bouquet of sunflower during my graduation.
Today, my hubby surprised me again, as he has bought the hand painted Sunflowers by Van Gogh Paintings for me, i never thought that he would buy this for me, but don't worry, it is not as expensive as what you thought because the painting is not an original one. However, the quality still can beat with the original one. :)

Would you like to own a hand painted Van Gogh, Monet, Picasso or other famous artists? Do check it out at the OverStockArt.com, it is an online gallery of hand painted reproductions that offers oil on canvas paintings of famous artists.

No comments: