Sunday, October 14, 2007

Inconsiderate PILs

I have to call the Cheap Moving Company later, i just can't stand my sister grumbling beside me. Her house is currently under painting and renovation, it is an unplanned happened and her PIL didn't discuss with her before they called the painters and renovators. Her kids have super sensitive nose, that's why my sister is so angry about their inconsiderateness. These 3 days are public holiday as well, so most of the time they will be staying at home for family bonding, but now, my sister is thinking to move over to her another home in Tanjung Aru. No wonder people used to say, it is not easy to stay with PILs, this incident can explain why. But what to do? Her hubby is an elder son, of course his parents will stay with them under one roof.

No comments: